Information We Collect
When you visit the website, you provide us with two different types of information:
- The personal information you knowingly choose to disclose that is collected by us
- Site use information collected by us as you interact with our website.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use the information that we generally collect to fulfill any orders placed through the site. Additionally, we use the information to:
- Communicate with the users
- Screen the orders for potential risks and fraud
- Provide you information about your preferred products and services.
We use the device information that we collect to help us screen the process for potential risks and fraud and, more generally, improve and optimize our website.
Sharing Your Personal Information
The personal data that we collect is not sold, shared, or rented with third parties or more. This data includes, but is not limited to the user’s email ID, address and phone information. We may utilize the categories of personal information without further notice, unless required by law, with the following categories of third parties.
- Vendors and service providers: to assist us in meeting business operations and perform various functions, we may share your personal collected information with vendors and service providers.
- Legal requirements: if necessary to do so by the law to fulfil the legal obligations, including to meet national security law requirements, to protect and defend our rights or property, prevent fraud, and personal safety of users of the services or public.
You use our services at your own risk. We execute commercially reasonable technical, administrative and organizational measures to safeguard personal information online and offline from misuse, loss, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, the internet or email transmission is fully secure or error-free. Therefore, it is advisable to take special care in deciding what information you send to us via the service or email. In addition, we may not be liable for circumvention of any privacy setting or security measures contained on the services or third-party vendors.